We help customers develop end-to-end mobile solutions using open technologies and the cloud
As employee work habits continue to shift, the demand for mobile solutions has quickly transitioned from “nice-to-have” to “must-have” status. This is particularly true in the enterprsie space where critical data is often locked up in ERP systems that sit behind the corporate firewall. Here, there are several obstacles that customers must overcome before they can even think about creating mobile apps. Some typical questions raised at this point include:
- How will the relevant data from backend systems be exposed to the mobile app(s)?
- How will security be enforced to protect sensitive data and guard against malicious activity?
- How will users be on-boarded and how will the app(s) be rolled out to them?
- What kind of infrastructure must be established to support these mobile apps?
- How can we leverage pre-existing resources to develop/support these apps?
- How do we develop solutions which can scale to support an ever-changing device matrix (e.g. iOS vs. Android)?
To address these challenges (and others), we help customers develop holistic mobile solutions based on open technologies such as Apache Cordova and cloud mobility platforms such as SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services, Microsoft Azure Mobile Apps, and the Google Cloud Platform. This approach allows us to build "hybrid applications" on top of HTML5 so that we can achieve "write once, run anywhere" with our mobile application designs and free customers from having to worry about maintaining platform-specific apps for iOS, Android, etc.
If you’re interested in taking the next step your enterprise mobility journey, please give us a call today. We offer free consultations and would be happy to sit down and talk through the possibilities.